Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.